Far Rockaway, New York
With Company response

I purchased a tablet (Xtreme 7' android) online through Sears to be picked up in the store on 12/1/12. I wanted it in time for Christmas.

My son Juar is 10 and I thought I would try out a less expensive tablet for him. I thought the price was a good buy. I got an email to pick the tablet up (it was ready). I went to the store with my son .

I did not want him to see the tablet because I knew he would get excited so i waited to get home to check the tablet. To my surprise, the tablet was used. There was smudges on the screen and there was stored pictures in the camera. When I tried to type the keys was malfunctioned.

I called Sears to inquire about returns and was told there was no more of these tablets in stock I was told told to come in to do the return. I came in for return on 12/3/12. I purchased with my debit so I expected cash back. I was informed I can't get cash back.

I will get a credit back to my card. I was first told it will take 24 hours. I am still waiting and as of yet, chase has not received any credit for a sears return.

This is the holiday time and everyone is in need of there money. Sears will never have to worry about me buying anything from there store anymore.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1940,

My name is Liz and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to your to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any issues with your order must less not receiving your refund in a timely manner. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to turn things around. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1940) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.