We bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears July 2016. This is March 23, 2017 and it still does not work.

The have sent out service techs 9 separate times. They have Replaced major parts every time. Yet they refuse to replace the $550.00 appliance after we have lost soooo much money in food and they have spent $4000 in service calls. We have to be there when they come to repair which takes our time and we have lost a lot of money and food.

The response is I'm sorry nothing we can do, Ill send another tech in 2 more weeks! I will never buy here ever again nor will I refer them. Onesource is the warranty department we have been stuck dealing with. They claim I will not qualify for a replacement for another 4 visits.

They have put in requests they claim even though they said I do not qualify to replace the refrigerator. State that I will receive an email response to my request in 24-48 hours. It is 7 days later and yet we are told that it will be another 24-48 hours before they have any response at the same time of telling me that it will be denied. When I ask for a supervisor they claim they are all supervisors and that no one else can help me.

I am fed up and will report this at every angle possible! It has affected our lives to a strain and stressfull for tha last 7 months

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

I didn't like: Worst.