With Company response Not resolved

so my husband ordered a tool from sears on a Friday, when we ordered it for store pick up there was two in stock later on the day we got an email stating the product was out of stock and that our credit card was not charged, so i check my bank account and turns out my credit card was charged.so i call the 1-800 number and try to speak to someone whom i can understand and was impossible.

i tried telling them that the email stated twice that my credit card was not charged but in fact was and they kept telling me that is shouldn't have so i then told them that it was and so on. i then tell them so when am i getting my money back and they proceeded to tell them that they would put in a ticket for an investigation and that they would let me know the results of the investigation with in 5-7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i was mad!! and told them okay well then ship me my tool and they have the guts to tell me well we can but we would have to charge your credit card AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

i was like what is this a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this company is a joke me nor my husband will ever buy from them !!!!!

Comments

Palos Hills, Illinois, United States #807593

Contact your state attorney general's office and report Sears.I see someone from Sears already contacted you, but who cares.

When they accepted your money and did not refund your money within the first few days after they realized the item was out of stock, it's called fraud. FRAUD SEARS!

Are ya paying attention?Report them.

Mike_mn

Probably there online ordering and charging systems are flawed and don't communicate to each other.

Here's a dirty little secret about refunds.Retail makes millions each year on the REFUND money that's in the system.

They make interest on it! Why else do they always wait weeks until they refund!

Not because it takes that long - it's electrinic!!!It's becasue since they lost a sale, they want to make a few $'s on your money!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Pedro4335,

Thank you for bring this matter to our attention surrounding the troubles you had with Sears.com.We can see how receiving contradicting information on the status of your order refund would leave you confused and discourage.

We’d like the chance to discuss this matter further with you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name that I created for you (pedro4335), and the phone # used at time of service to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you.

Isaac D.