Placed 2 layaways online within days of each other with Sears.com (not Sears).Sears.com cancelled both layaways without telling me and without my request.

Payments were up to date on both. For 5 months I have been "re-routed to" and "emailed from" a number of people but still have been unable to secure a refund for the second layaway. The first was refunded without incident. Absolutely NO ONE in Sears.com is capable of following a paper trail, let alone a paper trail as convoluted as the one that is housed in Sears.com (I believe they hire these types by design).

I've utilized their online layaway many times and this is the first time I have experienced any challenges with their service.As a result, I was left with no other option but to file a small claims suit in Illinois due to their blatant indifference.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears online order. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments