3.0
Layout of Store

I purchased a treadmill from the carlsbad mall location and was assured by the sales person not to worry about the 3,000+ complaints online about delivery issues since I was not far from the store delivery would be no problem. I was told I would be called to schedule a time which was a lie, a computer generated message called the night before telling me what time the delivery was scheduled for which was right in the middle of my work day.

I called and they were very rude and unhelpful so I took off work only to be rescheduled, I believe simply because they did not want to deliver in the rain. I was rescheduled and confirmed for an evening delivery only to have the driver call me at 1:00 saying thet would be at my house at 2:00 or I could reschedule again. I took off work again and not only was the delivery truck an hour late the treadmill arrived damaged. I have asked on five separate occasions for a manager or supervisor to call me regarding this and have not received a call back.

I still have not received my treadmill which incidentally I paid $150.00 to have delivered! Customer service is nonexistent at this store - DO NOT give them your business!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: poor customer service, problem with delivery, damaged product.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Being told a lie to get a sale.

Comments