3.0
Layout of Store

I purchased a treadmill from the carlsbad mall location and was assured by the sales person not to worry about the 3,000+ complaints online about delivery issues since I was not far from the store delivery would be no problem.I was told I would be called to schedule a time which was a lie, a computer generated message called the night before telling me what time the delivery was scheduled for which was right in the middle of my work day.

I called and they were very rude and unhelpful so I took off work only to be rescheduled, I believe simply because they did not want to deliver in the rain. I was rescheduled and confirmed for an evening delivery only to have the driver call me at 1:00 saying thet would be at my house at 2:00 or I could reschedule again. I took off work again and not only was the delivery truck an hour late the treadmill arrived damaged. I have asked on five separate occasions for a manager or supervisor to call me regarding this and have not received a call back.

I still have not received my treadmill which incidentally I paid $150.00 to have delivered!Customer service is nonexistent at this store - DO NOT give them your business!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery, damaged product" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $300. annoyed12015 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was being told a lie to get a sale , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments