1.5

WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND ANYONE PURCHASE ANY APPLICANCE OR FURNITURE!!! my washing machine broke a month after purchase, did maybe 6 loads in it.

It has taken 11 weeks to get a new one and delivered... And I still don't have it!!!! Head office has the worst customer service I have ever delt with. Rediculous it takes so long.

We've been having to do our laundry at laundry mat. They don't care. we ask for some kind of compensation... Not happening.

Unbelievable. I have tones of paperwork from every conversation and I have no problem publishing it!! DONT BUY FROM SEARS!!!! Iv herd of issues with them before and wish I listened.

Please listen. Trust me.

You'll be screwed over if anything happens to your appliance under warranty.. Thought warrenty was suppose to help the customer not make it worse by making them wait almost 3 months to get their appliance!!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I would like some kind of compensation. Like the pedisles for both our washer and dryer! That's the least they can do. .

I didn't like: Warrenty.

Comments

SearsCares

Hi there,

We do want our members to feel like this. We value all of our members and want them to have a positive experience when they purchase from us.

If there is anything you need assistance with in the future, please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares

to SearsCares #936905

I will be publishing my experience in the Toronto star. Sears was no help in my time of need And doesn't care what their customers go through.

It's complely unacceptable.

Acton, Ontario, Canada #926818

I did buy extended warranty!!!! That's my point!!!

They don't do any of that stuff.

Sears is bull ***. Thanks for calling me ***, clearly I'm not as I've done everything and sears still screwing everyone over

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #926815

Should have bought the extended warranty it covers a rental while service is working on ur machine.

to is everyone this *** Acton, Ontario, Canada #926820

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't comment please if you have no idea what you're talking about. Got the extended warranty and they don't care