Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife and I will never, I repeat NEVER do any more shopping with Sears ever again.Absolutely the most deceiving, irresponsible, unhelpful, lying, non-communicating company we have ever purchased from.

Whatever any of you out there do, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT, purchase anything online from this company let alone try to return the item and get you money credited to you. We ordered a new trash compactor when our repairman came out to fix our old one because the repair was as much as our new item costed. He got on the phone with someone who obviously could not speak/understand English and ordered our same exact brand and gave us a price. We were told that our new on would arrive within a few days.

I took that day off of work in order to be there for this item. No call no receipt for our order etc. So I called to get an update. The automated message said that my item was scheduled to come 2 weeks from then (no call or anything telling this change to us prior).

So I spoke to someone who obviously could not speak English. She ended up raising her voice at me about this. I asked for her supervisor, again barely spoke English. She in turn said that she could not help me and hung up.

I called back and got another rep on the phone and asked for a corp complaint/resolution center number. I called this number and the gentleman on the phone told me that this item would not come until a month from then. I then asked him to change the order to a different color of that model. He changed the order to that and told us that we would get a call with our delivery date.

SO we got the delivery date set and within a few days received the item. One problem, we received a totally different brand than what we ordered. I called in again and the gentlemen said that no I was wrong and this is the brand that we ordered. Wrong answer.

He said that the brand that we wanted was $2-$300 more. I said forget it and come get you r item, We will go somewhere else that can do this right. Our item was picked up in a few days and were told that our refund would be to us within 7-10 business days. Wrong again.

Our item was picked up/returned to Sears 2 plus weeks ago and have yet to get our refund. So I spent another 3 hours calling numerous different departments on this again today. Number one, the delivery computer system does not communicate with the sales computer system. Number 2, the person that took our original order put in the wrong email address and the wrong phone number because she did not speak English.

Number 3, after speaking with 5 different departments today, the opened a case (again) to find out why we haven't received our refund. Again no one spoke a lick of English. WE WILL NEVER STEP FOOT INTO OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM SEARS EVER AGAIN.

They have the worst customer service and experience I have ever dealt with.NO WONDER YOU ARE CLOSING STORES LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Comments