With Company response Not resolved

I have ordered Columbia Winter jacket on Oct 12 2014. The promised delivery date was Nov 7th 2014.

I have called Sears Customer service about 10 times. And each time they put me on hold for about 30 mins. The customer service people were not able to track my order. I have asked for refund.

The customer service representative said refund will be given 30 days after the promised. When i called on Dec 8th 2014, They said my refund request was not appended in to correct department and it will take 7-10 more business days to process. I was completely frustrated by the irresponsible answer. And also i was told that i will be contacted by the customer service supervisor with in 24 hours.

And i never received the call. I have been purchasing in Sear.ca for longtime.

But i don't think that i will do it anymore. Sear.ca has given me worst experience that i ever had with online shopping.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Delivery experience.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Greetings,

We understand waiting sometime for a refund can be frustrating. We can certainly check on this for you, if you are still waiting for it.

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward.

If so, please reference your comment here.

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you, SearsCares