Sears - Never received merchandise
Placed an order online on Dec.5th.I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day.
It didn't! I called back and they said it would be 3-5 days just to find if the item is going to be shipped!! Are you kidding me?! I needed this by Christmas Eve!
I ordered in plenty of time! I HATE THIS STORE. No wonder they're going out of business!! ...
Oh, forgot to mention that a supervisor hung up on me!! It's bad enough you can't understand a word they speak then they're so disrespectful! I will NEVER make another purchase at Sears.... I did go online to try to view my item and received a pop up stating my item isn't available.
So Sears accepted money for an item they don't have.THAT IS ILLEGAL!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pendant Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "Our host took the key with her as she was moving out. Notified is the day before our arrival of this . She said we needed to pick up the..."
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."