Sears - Never received merchandise

1152 of 3985 Sears reviews

Placed an order online on Dec.5th.I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day.

It didn't! I called back and they said it would be 3-5 days just to find if the item is going to be shipped!! Are you kidding me?! I needed this by Christmas Eve!

I ordered in plenty of time! I HATE THIS STORE. No wonder they're going out of business!! ...

Oh, forgot to mention that a supervisor hung up on me!! It's bad enough you can't understand a word they speak then they're so disrespectful! I will NEVER make another purchase at Sears.... I did go online to try to view my item and received a pop up stating my item isn't available.

So Sears accepted money for an item they don't have.THAT IS ILLEGAL!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fraud

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pendant Necklace
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #572030 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1152 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sears Response Dec 23, 2014

Hi there!
We do not like to see our members upset with our services. Our online purchasing should be a fun easy process. If you need any further assistance, please reach out to one of our social channels. They are available to assist our members whenever they need help.
• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp
• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about
×