With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a 10k charm for grandaughter's Xmas on Dec. 11.

It never arrived. Called customer service - they said wait 10 business days. I did and charm never arrived. Customer service - I want my $86.00 back because I don't have the product.

Customer said they would refund my money. Next thing - an email on Dec. 19 saying they were resending the charm. It would take 3-5 business days.

It is Jan. 31. Don't have the product or my money. ARE THEY KIDDING?

I will never do business with them again. How can this be allowed?

Comments

SearsCares
#419974
Sears Response

Dear Marspi,

I am very sorry for the ongoing frustrations concerning your charm that you never received. It is clear why you would be concerned not only with the whereabouts of the charm, but also the refund you are requesting and have not received. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team, I would like one of our corporate case managers to contact you and look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your charm was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Marspi” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.