Sears did not have a pair of shoes in my size so the employee tookk me to a computer in the store ordererd them and gave me a card to pay at the register.She explained that they would be delieverd to my home.

After not receiving the item for two weeks i called customer service and they gave me the run around. They said they would contact ups and send me an email after they sent me an email that it shipped. I waited a few more days still no email so i contacted ups and they said they never received the item nor did sears contact them! So once again I contacted Sears and they said to give them 48 hours and they would escalate the issue.

Well after 48 hours they asked for 5 business days and refused to give me a refund because they claimed the item shipped!

So I generously gave them more time and after 5 business days i received an email stating that they need 5 business days to research the item and then they would either give me a refund or ship the item if it was still available.Now im ticked off and let them have it they told me I could go in the store and get a refund since the store is a half hour away i decided to call and make sure this was true and the person who answered the phone maid me wait ten minutes came back on tolde me the manager was in a meeting and wanted to know the name of the associate who ordered the shoes in the store for me because she said they did not want me to drive there and not be able to get my refund so now I am waiting for the manager to call me back!

Comments