3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I placed a lg double oven in layaway in jul 28 and paid it off sep 15 it gave me delivery option sep 20 that came no oven.I called they said they moved delivery to oct 21 and that came no oven.

I called again and they said it was moved to nov 11 when I ask why they said maybe they didn't have it and was trying to get it. Correct me if I'm wrong but the purpose of layaway is I give them deposit the secure my order I pay they give me my product. Instead they took my money and then tried to find what I paid for and after calling 5 numbers and retelling each of them no one ever could tell me when my oven would arrive. A few days later I get email saying they are sending me a refund check that will take 10 days to get to me.

So what this means is I lose the sell price and my 35 dollar coupon and had my 1250 dollars tie up over a month and a least a half if check arrives on time. I didn't make this purchase for fun I have 5 kids and needed the oven. So much for being a vip customer. I have bought appliances from them for years when needed them and recommended them to my family.

I will not make that mistake again.This is not my first problem with an order and there service and ability to provide the product they sell you, but they don't seem to have a problem taking my money and holding it for a long time before they give it back.

Reason of review: failure to provide product.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lawaway order not being delivered.

Comments