I recently remodelled my home and I decided to go to Sears to buy my new appliances.Big mistake!

Very bad experience! I received my new Pro refrigerator with dents right in the front. For that they offered a credit. What I am most upset about is that my brand new dishwasher came with scratch marks above and below the handle on the front panel.

The handle was already attached to the front panel when it was installed. After installation we removed the protective film and we saw the marks. Because I reported it after 3 days they will not help me exchange it. Really?

this is not fair at all. So I have my refrigerator with dents and my dishwasher with scratch marks. Customer service are the worst people. I have never had such a difficult time in my life.

I spent so much money and they really don't care. After speaking to God knows how many people over the phone I decided to go to the store and again I was on the phone until the store manager who was really upset about all this decided to help me out and put in a complaint and still the only answer I got is no exchange. In other words "to bad we don't care". I just want everyone who needs to buy at Sears know what they do.

I didn't remove the protective film right away because I wasn't done installing my cabinets, so I didn't want to mess anything up and so 4 days passed and I called right away.I am really upset.

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments