With Company response Not resolved

We bought a dishwasher last year after waiting 10 years to be able to afford and install one. It hasn't worked properly since install and now erroring out part way through the cycle.

Called Sears for repair on the service plan we paid hundreds of $ for, had to wait a week for first available appt. Technician cancelled day of service, had to wait another week, I called to confirm that he was coming, never showed. Lied about saying no one was home when he came and when I called the next day to complain to our local store the call record had been CHANGED to read that WE cancelled the service call. Of course the next available appointment is another week away - 3 weeks and counting.

Foolishly purchased a refrigerator in June. We had them check before leaving the store to confirm it was in stock and they assured us it was, though it would still be 1.5 weeks before delivery. You guessed it - cancelled the day before. Big surprise - not really in stock, sales tactic.

Had to wait another week. Really bad taste in my mouth.

Really sorry I gave them thousands of dollars of our hard-earned money. Never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares
#519153
Sears Response

To D.K,

My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Sears Cares Team. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. I understand how disappointing it is to wait to purchase a dishwasher and to have your merchandise fail so soon as well as our technician not coming out to complete your repair. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (D.K) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.