I had purchased a kitchenaid dishwasher back in Sept.2015.

It has been broken more times than I can count and many many pieces replace several times. Due to the lemon law they are supposed to replace it. The sad part was that we went thru the Outlet store in Tampa and we can only deal with them. I am still waiting after several weeks for a replacement if they are truly going to do it.

I have had many problems with the washing machines also from Sears and have shopped with them almost my entire life. I am in my sixties now and I am not shopping there any more. I am so done with them. They no longer service anything on their own.

They contract out and the service guy last week told me he didnt know how to fix the door on the dryer nor the lid on the washing machine... duh.. now what do we do.. I spent $2300 on my washing and dryer..

and that is the best we can get now.?

I am going somewhere else..this is crazy..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "new and different dishwasher now.. been waiting and waiting" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments