Resolved
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I can't trust what any worker says over the phone (repair or warranty)because all it is the half truth.Go buy a new Dvd or Blue ray it is better than the Vhs/Dvd combo.

Why didn't anybody tell me the Dvd had to be compatible with the tv? Now I must shop for a new tv that will work. If I can't find that compatible tv, I have wasted $45.43 of my authorization code on a piece of junk. All the repair center had to do was ship my machine safely to Sacramento.

But did they? No, damaged beyond repair.

Now I am stuck with this HD nonsense that I am to old for.It was bad enough with the websites and no cooperation from the phone workers.

This reviewer shared experience about "item not compatible" and wants this business to "must find a new tv first" as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about samsung electronics dvd player from Sears was repair center, website and little to no cooperation from phone workers , but reviewer liked buying in the store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments