Ridley Park,Pennsylvania

The third service tech just left my house. He is possibly the only one that might know what is wrong with my frig but we won't know until the part he ordered comes in and he comes back in 10 days making it 40 days without a frig purchased 4 months ago!

No one cares, no one will do anything to help us other than tell us they can come in 10 days and then they can order a part and come back in 10 days to put it in. There is no one to speak that has a moniker of consideration for the customer experience. We got the impression that if we had the warranty you have to pay for they might be in more of a hurry to service us - enticing us with bad service to shell out more money. I am in the apartment business and we would never let a resident go 40 days without a refrigerator!

Buyer beware. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SEARS APPLIANCE - EVER IN MY LIFE.

I will also let the company I work for know not to purchase Sears appliances for the apartment buildings they own - 45 of them. DO NOT BUY SEARS APPLIANCES - THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN SERVICING THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor repair service.

Comments

B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona, United States #1213919

Dont let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.. Im sure lowes or home depot is much better.

FYI.. Sears doesnt make appliances..Never has.

They sell the same stuff everyone else does. Why not try and figure out a solution, and not *** about it.