Watkinsville, Georgia

Purchased a new refrigerator and had it delivered. The delivery person noticed right off that the interior lights in freezer and refrigerator did not come on.

He called and scheduled a repair tech to come between 8 and 5. No show. Called at 7:30 pm to say he wasn't coming. Sears tried to reschedule again for between 8 and 5 but I said no, before 12 or nothing.

Called customer service located in Philippines which has no power to do anything but give lip service. Called Sears corporate office and talked to Riley got no where. Called the store I bought if from in Commerce Georgia and phone says "mailbox full, we are unable to take your call!" Gave this number to Corporate for them to call and they said "yep" that's what I got! Sears says they don't build them but it is just their brand "Kenmore" on them and only warranty for 1 year!

Mine was DELIVERED defective! I asked for extended warranty from Sears because I obviously got a bad one and they said it would be $499 for 5 year extended! Sears has no confidence in their own product because they know they are building ***!

Do not buy from SEARS unless you want to miss several days of work waiting for a tech to call or even show up! Horrible experience and $1200.00 wasted!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Poor CU, Bad Quality, Warranty, Defective.

Preferred solution: give me extended warranty for defective item! .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2016.

Comments