Purchased a new refrigerator and had it delivered.The delivery person noticed right off that the interior lights in freezer and refrigerator did not come on.
He called and scheduled a repair tech to come between 8 and 5. No show. Called at 7:30 pm to say he wasn't coming. Sears tried to reschedule again for between 8 and 5 but I said no, before 12 or nothing.
Called customer service located in Philippines which has no power to do anything but give lip service. Called Sears corporate office and talked to Riley got no where. Called the store I bought if from in Commerce Georgia and phone says "mailbox full, we are unable to take your call!" Gave this number to Corporate for them to call and they said "yep" that's what I got! Sears says they don't build them but it is just their brand "Kenmore" on them and only warranty for 1 year!
Mine was DELIVERED defective! I asked for extended warranty from Sears because I obviously got a bad one and they said it would be $499 for 5 year extended! Sears has no confidence in their own product because they know they are building ***!
Do not buy from SEARS unless you want to miss several days of work waiting for a tech to call or even show up!Horrible experience and $1200.00 wasted!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears. I had to wait three weeks before delivery. On the date of delivery I was the first customer. The delivery team was..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."