My newly purchased refrigerator has done bad....food has spoiled...and after making four call to repair....unable to get a reasonable appointment. First call was on October 8.....second call October 10....third call....October 12.....fourth call...October 13.

I requested to speak with the manager of the repair department and after what appeared almost 10 minutes being put on hold, no response. At the time of purchase of my refrigerator....I paid for a five year protection. Nothing is working so far but the freezer compartment and it sounds as if it's going out with the sound of the loud noise. All other food, drinks, etc.

that was in the refrigerator has spoiled due to lack of coldness in other parts of the refrigerator. I have purchased products from Sears since the early seventies and always had faith in the products but as of now I don't plan to purchase anything else.

I am sure you don't care.. Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

I didn't like: Lack of answers.

Comments

I wonder if you realize, that Sears doesn't MAKE refrigerators. DON'T complain about Sears for your fridge not working... complain about the MANUFACTURER.