Within the first two months the whirlpool model# xGZ25FSRXYY ice maker wasn't working,they fixed then they had to come out again and ordered a new circuit board then problems with freezing food in the fridge then the freezer wasn't the correct temp,I received a new one.i called from day one to get reimbursed for lost food.they gave me a case # and said they would call me the next day,well they didn't I tried to call them back again before the holidays and they said there systems was down, so I called them again today as the new fridge was delivered and guess what the system is down again so I don't know if they approved my money for lost food because I lost food again due to switching the new fridge.what happened to sears they were a good company years ago? Seems all the company's are turning to *** these days especially customer service and that god awful automated system that really wastes time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sears customer service, I am writing to let you know that we are long standing customers of Sears, and have spent a lot of money with Sears, On Feb 20th..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "I got my refrigerator deliver to my house but the handler is broken. They tell me is easy to go to the store to get exchanges . The..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."