Sears - New refrigerator freezer problems

Within the first two months the whirlpool model# xGZ25FSRXYY ice maker wasn't working,they fixed then they had to come out again and ordered a new circuit board then problems with freezing food in the fridge then the freezer wasn't the correct temp,I received a new one.i called from day one to get reimbursed for lost food.they gave me a case # and said they would call me the next day,well they didn't I tried to call them back again before the holidays and they said there systems was down, so I called them again today as the new fridge was delivered and guess what the system is down again so I don't know if they approved my money for lost food because I lost food again due to switching the new fridge.what happened to sears they were a good company years ago? Seems all the company's are turning to *** these days especially customer service and that god awful automated system that really wastes time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sears. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about