Purchased new washer and dryer 11/5/16 free delivery, tried to set up same week, we couldn't choose am or pm we wanted pm.So they called and said am, we wouldn't be available , had to reschedule ,now we were able to choose pm.

They dropped them off on the 18th, I hooked them up that day, the dryer quit on the 21st..called sears , they wanted me to drop off or pay to have their guys pick it up in a week or so..I took dryer to sears loaded up another one got home hooked it up , lights came on but wouldn't run.. Called sears , again I could drop off or wait a week and pay to have them pick up. Store manager offered to stop at my house and take a look..or I could schedule a tec. To come over in a week or so..this was a 650$ dryer..

I loaded it up took it to Sears and left with money in hand,went to the smaller local guy, picked out a dryer paid and they delivered it that afternoon..Sears has zero customer service

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments