I purchased a lawn mower from Sears early in the season.When I finally got to mow my lawn (after the snow melted) the thing was awful.

It destroyed my lawn and the engine was struggling with the short grass. I tried to take it to Sears to return it and the Assistant Manager, Greg, was extremely rude and aggressive. He attacked me and finally made it clear that my only option was to go to another building to have it inspected for warranty. He didn't ask what was wrong with the mower, he was just insistent I was wrong.

When I went to the other building, they told me they don't service lawn mowers and I had to go to another business who would inspect it under warranty. I called corporate to report Greg's behavior. They basically did nothing and said they would let the store manager know but I should talk to the store manager myself. But, of course, he won't return my call and Sears won't give me his voicemail extension or email address.

When I asked for it they lied and told me they didn't have access to it. I was shocked, and then they came clean that they had it but wouldn't give it out. All this to say that Sears corporate STILL has not tried to fix the problem, they only want me to talk to the manager who won't return my calls.

So I bought a new mower from Lowe's, and they promised to stand behind it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lawn mower and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments