The salesman at the Sears store referred us to "their" website to purchase a surveillance system. Turned out it wasn't Sears and turned out that Sears does not stand behind its customers.

Defender (the company that sent us the system) admitted it was defective, they admitted it was timely returned. After weeks of requests they refunded our money but wanted our credit card to refund the shipping. Seriously? I am going to give someone who tried to rip me off my credit card number?

They refunded the purchase price, clearly had access to Pay Pal, but no refund so I’m just out $30.00 and the part that makes me maddest is that we thought we were dealing with Sears. No idea they’d subbed this product out and disappointed that Sears is not standing behind it’s customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refusal to refund without strings and misleading representation by sears. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of surveillance cameras and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned surveillance cameras in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments