We purchased appliances from Sears 5 years ago…the fridge now has problems and phoned for service and got someone in a call centre in who knows where.She told me they no longer service appliances in our area and had no idea on who to call.

I called the store here in Victoria and they told me the same thing!! They have no idea who to call and didn't really seem to care. Why buy anything from these guys? If you have an extended warranty, you have wasted your money.

Do not buy anything from Sears if you want any service!!! Never ever will we purchase anything from Sears again.

Lesson learned!No wonder they have problems…….

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears kenmore refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.