1001 Rainbow Dr, Gadsden, AL 35901, USA
1.8

I purchased appliances $4000. 3 months ago, after losing my home to a tornado.

I took 5 days off work, awaiting for delivery. I still don’t have appliances that I desperately need. I tracked the 5th delivery closely by talking to Frank in India! Several more phone calls to track the delivery only to be told I was not there, which was not true, and they cannot give me the delivery company’s contact phone, nor talk to a manager.

The delivery guy lied and said he was in my driveway 2 times to deliver. Furthermore, they made it back to the warehouse 60 + miles away in traffic in 15 minutes and had my appliances unloaded, they just cannot drive all over the county to deliver my appliance is their response. I can get a Saturday delivery for an extra charge so I don’t miss work for a 6th time, maybe working Saturday! I decide to cancel and take my money elsewhere, there’s a 7-10 business days to wait to have my money refunded!!!

So now I wait until the funds hit my bank so I can go buy somewhere else. Photos: what was left of my home after the tornado, and the home I purchased that needs appliances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

OffbeatGuppy

After numerous phone calls to and from Sears, I finally have appliances. Way too much frustration to ever deal with them again.

AeternumVale
@OffbeatGuppy

Right on! You saw it through, despite the trouble and frustration you encountered. Way to go!