3.0
Layout of Store

I researched various bedding options for a spare upstairs bedroom just prior to going on vacation.I wanted a queen but could not fit the box spring up the stairway.

I found a split box spring on Sears.com and it came with free store pickup. Great for me with a Ford Explorer and 3+ miles from the store. I returned from vacation and went on line to order them. Now there was no free store pickup.

During the ordering one of those annoying chat screens came on and I just disregarded it. When I found I could not get free store pick up I clicked on the dialogue and typed in what had happened. Oh he was so helpful. He would look into it.

Just clear out your browser history and the free store pickup will come on. After some time as I was sending a reply to one of his suggestions he sent me a "chat ended" message. Absolutely a waste of time. *** me, I then go to the store to see if they have any.

A salesperson meets me and when I explain what I want he shows me the box spring. I thought, great, here they are. While showing me the box spring and mattress another customer comes in and is looking at a more expensive set. He leaves me and starts waiting on them.

He never returned.

I ended up buying at another store.No wonder they are going out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of feeling used. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of serta split box spring. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta split box spring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Had an Experience with Sears?

Comments