With Company response

Today Mar 23, 2012 at 11:30 am went to Sears Whittier,California store to buy Panasonic 50" TV on sale.

roamed around looking at all the TV's and not a soul offered and/or bothered to acknowledge me and/or

ask If I need help.. I saw one gentleman with a pad looking important and the other struggling to put

a screen tv together. I left after 20 some minutes.. I can now see why you are having PROBLEMS

It's seems the staff there is "waiting for the other shoe to fall" and seem to have "I don't care attitude.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous 307109,

I am so sorry you were not offered assistance in your recent trip to our store. I know this must have been a frustrating experience for you. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation team. We want our customers to be satisfied and we value any and all feedback you may have. We use this information in order to improve your experience in our stores. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can get to the bottom of this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the reference number (307109) that was generated when you posted on this site, in regards to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.