Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a new refrigerator at Sears at a great price from courteous and helpful staff....so why the 1 star review? For their Delivery people.....got an assigned delivery date only a couple days after the purchase, but with a very late 6-8 PM window. At 4:45 PM got a call saying they'd be at our house in 15-20 minutes, so I thought "great, they'll be earlier than they said".....20 minutes later...nothing....an hour later...nothing....I call the delivery guy back and just get a recording, so leave him a message...no response....I call Sears Delivery and they tell me (from the Philippines) they'll be here before 8......8 rolls around and nothing....I call Sears Delivery again and they say oh the drivers been delayed new ETA is 9 PM, and he'll call a half hour before arrival....9 PM...nothing....9:45 PM...nothing...I call Sears Delivery and the recording says sorry we're closed, call tomorrow.....so now we can load all the frozen and other stuff we took out of our old fridge hours ago back into it, and hope nothing got spoiled in the meantime....and you can bet I'll be calling Sears in the morning!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.