2.1

Update by user Jun 29, 2018

Our driveway is used for my wife's business. We have box truck traffic at least once a week.

Sears has wasted our time. Never again.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2018

Our delivery was scheduled for between 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

The deliverer arrived at 3:29 and refused to deliver our dishwasher claiming that our driveway might "beat up their truck". He wanted me to come and get the dishwasher on the highway entrance to our driveway. Not only do I not have a vehicle for such a purpose, but it is very dangerous to make such a transfer on the road.

#1. We have had in the past many box trucks and even an 18 wheeler come down our driveway without any complaints ( UPS, FedX, Home Depot, Lowes ) No complaints by anyone else

#2 The driver was rude and discourteous. When I tried to explain that we have received no other complaints about our drive, he raised his voice to me and threatened that I would not get my dishwasher if I did not come and get it.

The only conclusion I can reach is this: The driver was running late so he had to invent an excuse not to take the time to deliver our dishwasher.

I canceled my order and found a much better one at Best Buy. Best Buy will install the dishwasher free, haul off fee is $15 compared to Sears' $25 and their warranty plans are much cheaper.

I would not recommend Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Cons: Rudeness, Rude and discourteous employees.

• no customer appreciation