Towanda, Pennsylvania

I have come to believe that Americans need not apply for jobs at Sears - aside from their in-store staff.

All the folks at Sears.com are heavily accented and even the contracted couriers they use for their deliveries are barely literate in English.

There must be an active recruitment campaign to only hire folks who are in need of a green card.

Additionally, I ordered a product this week and received the automated delivery call stating that the item would be delivered between 2-4pm today. This morning I get a call at 7:30am from an individual cell phone (not SEARS) with a name right out of 9/11. He tells me that the delivery will be between 1 - 2:30 this afternoon. So what was the point of last night's automated call?

It's no wonder that Sears has been circling the drain for years.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments