Port Monmouth, New Jersey

I bought a few clothing items at Sears Store.After going home I realized that there are not pleated.

I kept them just over a month. Not even tried. When I tried to return, Sears says NO returns. I requested at least for store credit, so that I can buy another item.

Manger said they do not give store credit or exchange! Manager said notices are everywhere. When I asked, she showed fine printed page pasted on her counter, where no customer can really see it. Nowhere big notices of such strict policy.

On the invoice it says "most items.." not "ALL items". It very bad policy not to exchange or give store credit. Very dissatisfied. While I am talking two of the customers, said that they are NOT aware of such strict policy.

Sorry, NO MORE SHOPPING AT SEARS.

Sears must be losing a ton of customers.No wonder sales are dropping every qtr.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1198224

I too had shoes over 30 days,never worn,no refund,no store credit,no shopping at Sears no more.