Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased an out door gazebo in May and paid to install it ,total nightmare waited for them to install and we finally called and they said they don't install gee that's funny I paid 300.00 for installation . Now I noticed that a piece on the roof of it is out of place ,so my husband spent days and phone calls to rude sobs they hang up on you and I called the store where I purchased and still no help ....I'm getting 7on my side if I don't get a reply . Are you freaking kidding me it wouldn't go thru unless you have 100 plus words well I sure can give you plenty more ....a really pissed off customer that's getting the news on your sorry ***

This person wrote the review because of "all the above" of sears gazebo installation from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments