Resolved
3.1
Ease of Use
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 05

Sears called and stated that they will replace the mattress.I should go to any sear store and select a mattress, and send them the manufacturer and model number.

We went to sears and tested a few mattresses and selected one. I called them and gave them the model # and the manufacturer of the mattress. Sear sent the new mattress.

We paid a small fee because we, got mattress that cost a bit more ($100.) Thanks for your help!!Isaac Jackson

Original review posted by user Jan 22

Mattress is defective.When you lay on it it sinks very low, hurts my back.

When you get off of it the mattress spring back, looking like nothings wrong . They sent me instructions to take pictures and measurement of my Pillow top mattress to determine if the mattress is defective. I sent them pictures but I do not have string and pols to to take the other picture. ALL I WANT IS MY MATTRESS REPLACED.

I've been a SEARS customer for over 55 years. The customer service(1800 479 6351) is no help.

I now sleep with a exercise pad covering the bad spot on my NEW Mattress SEARS.Sears has forgotten that some SENIORS do not have the HELP and equipment to perform the instruction on returning a mattress.(# 5455656) Isaac R JACKSON

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer servic.

Comments