1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Frustrated beyond belief!We purchased a wet vacuum online from Sears.com.

The vacuum does not work, as it has hardly any power whatsoever. We packed it back up and drove to our local Sears store to return it. They would not credit us our money, but insisted we had to take a store credit because we paid for it with Paypal, and their cash registers do not have the capability to reimburse us. Since I don't need anything from Sears at this time, nor after this experience, will I ever buy anything from Sears again, a store credit would not do us any good.

I struggled to get the box back into my car and drove home with it, thinking I'd take the steps to return it online. The website doesn't even give me this option. Since my Sears receipt specifically states that you can return at the store, I am extremely upset with this situation.

I tried calling customer service, only to receive hang ups from their representatives.I'm at my whit's end.

Review about: Vacuum Cleaner.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354446

This is no different than anywhere else.You get the refund back how it was paid.

As they would not have a way to send the money back to PayPal via their registers, you get store credit or nothing.

This is not new, this is not specific to Sears.This is universal truth.

to Freki #1378071

My PayPal account has been credited for returns from other merchants. Universal truth????