I set up a layaway in Sept. and was told that as soon as final payment was made I would receive my product...

On 12/7 I made my final payment .. today is 12/16 and no one can tell me when my lawn mower will be available for pick up! what!? I have been to this store around 4 times and have been told it should be here on Wednesday then on Friday then again on Wednesday..

Well how is it that neither employees nor managers can figure this out.. people it is simple ,I paid in Full! Give me my product NOW! I paid almost 500.

was never able to use any rewards nor coupons because it was a layaway and now I have to BEG you people to get me my product! to top it all off ... managers are not available .. or at least store managers are not available until after 2:30pm..

What a crock!

So then I receive a call from a "manager" and he tells me he is working on this and should know something in an hour! its been over an hour and nothing!

The service sucks!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of craftsman mower from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

Comments