I pay and have debited my account monthly for a warranty protection plan on my appliances. I had Sears schedule a repairman to my home as my refigerator/freezer went out, as well as my dishwasher.On November 2 2017 the repair was ordered for fridge, dishwasher was deemed unrepairable so I opted for the cash refund to purchase a newer and better one myself .I have a voicemail stating I should expect the refund December 21st.

2017 .NOTHING and I have called Sears Warranty as well as H&S Numerous times weekly and nobody has a brain to figure out what the heck is going on . Gee guys you print my name enter the amount stick in an envelope and be sure the needed postage is on it. !!!! SEE SIMPLE !!!!

I'm already under psychiatric care and I tell you I cannot take much more. I will be taking this to my attorney to seek additional compensation (He is a relative so it does not cost me). Not to mention how stress effects my Crohns Disease.

Why can't you still do wonderful customer service ?? At least we would have that to Remember you by.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments