2.3

I just ordered $80.00 of lawnmower parts using my credit card at a sears parts store. They are unable to give me any type of receipt at the store.

I must go home and go on line and mess around, ending up having to call an 800 number to find out how to print the receipt. The lady at the service center was indeed pleasant and helpful while the woman in the store was less than pleasant when I asked for a receipt.

I believe she must be very tired of making excuses for a poor store policy which is not her fault. Never the less sears is at the bottom of the list of stores I go to when I need to purchase something.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most phone reps nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments