Please know I have copies of all orders, return label, messages, chats, and the refund invoice to eBuzz.I purchased a GE microwave online at Sears.com on 18 Dec 2017.

The purchase price of $407.20 was charged to my VISA credit card that very day, even though the item was not shipped for 10 days. Left Northbrook, IL on 28 Dec 2017 Arrived Pensacola, FL on 3 Jan 2018 I ordered a GE microwave model PEB7226SFSS. The microwave that arrived at my house was a GE PES7227SLSS. The PES model cannot be installed in a cabinet, cannot accept a trim kit, and is much smaller than the PEB model I ordered.

No one called/contacted me before the unusable microwave was shipped. When the installer arrived and opened the box to discover the wrong product had been sent, I immediately notified the Seller on 04 Jan 2017, telling them they sent the wrong product. Sears requires you allow the Seller 2 days before they will get involved. I did that.

I also checked both websites to make sure the microwave I had ordered 18 days before was still available – it was on both websites. Since two full business days fell over a weekend, I could not contact Sears until Monday, 8 Jan 2018. Meanwhile, I had called Abt Electronics (firm who actually shipped the product), explained the issue, and they sent me a return label. In my 8 Jan 2018 message to Sears, I told them I had a return label.

Sears responded immediately that day giving me a case number. On 10 Jan 2018, my case was still under review, and I got an email saying they needed to do additional research, etc. I did a live chat at 8:47 am on 10 Jan 2018 and was assured by “Joe” that I would have “complete resolution within 24 hours.” I called Sears Customer Service at 877-550-9254 at 12:37 on 10 Jan 2018 and spoke for 20 minutes to a person who kept asking me why I didn’t wait for eBuzz to send a return label – I must work through the Seller she kept saying! I first contacted eBuzz on 04 Jan 2018 and to date (8 Feb 2018) have heard nothing from them.

Sears also told me, for the first time, I could not get a refund until the unusable microwave was returned. So, I packed up the unusable microwave, took the box to UPS, and dropped it off at 1:24 pm on Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018. I tracked the box, and knew Abt Electronics would receive it on 16 Jan 2018 at 8:45 am. On 15 Jan 2018 at 2:03 pm after getting an email asking questions, I called the number included on the message.

There was a name and phone number, and a request to call that number with my answers. I did just that, BUT the same woman I talked to on 10 Jan 2018 answered the phone. I asked to speak with “June A.” twice but got nowhere. The call lasted over 21 minutes, and I got lectured about marketplace procedure.

I explained that Abt would be receiving the box the next day -16 Jan 2018 - and they did. Abt Electronics refunded eBuzz on 17 Jan 2018. I was told I’d get my refund within 72 hours. On 4 Feb 2018 I chatted with Abbott, who gave me more excuses but no resolution.

On 5 Feb 2018, still no refund so I chatted again, with Baylen. During the chat, I received an email saying my refund request had been received and I was getting $288.89! That’s $18.11 less than what Abt refunded to eBuzz, and $118.31 less than I paid Sears for something I didn’t order! Of course, nothing happened as a result of the chat.

On Feb 7, I chatted with Ria, who made excuses and finally gave me the corporate headquarters phone number, 847-286-2500, which I called and spent almost 28 minutes listening to more excuses. Interestingly, the man at Corporate said eBuzz had all the money – not just the $305.00 Abt had refunded – so I’d have to wait.

My bank statement clearly says “Sears.com” charged $407.20 on 18 Dec 2017.It is now 8 Feb 2018 and I still don’t have my money.

I didn't like: Excuses i have gotten for 36 days.

Comments