Ordered outdoor furniture, received 4 of 5 pieces, 5th piece returned due to damaged while shipping.When speaking with customer for SEARS I was told that I would have to place the order AGAIN because of their inadequate billing.
I do not understand that if the warehouse receives a returned item that has been damanged, then why won't they issue the item again. But noooooo they want me to place the order again. If I did this to my customers they would not return to me for other services.
Therefore, I will not do any business with Sears again or any other entities owned by them.I will be disassembling the items that were received because their customer service is inadequate!!!
Looks like the new CEO cannot fulfill his promise to FIX Sears.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Outdoor Furniture
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "My computer is being held hostage by these bozos. First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They..."
- "My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st. While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he..."
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way. Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets. 8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas...."
- "Hi Hermes leather sucks. Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months. The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait..."
- "I accidentally re-ordered a package for a custom logo. Immediately realizing my error, I contacted Logo Loft with the duplicate order number to cancel. They had already credited..."