Floresville, TX 78114, USA
4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My Kenmore Elite refridgerator has been problem plagued since we have had it with innumerable repairs over the past 3 years and then once repaired only worked for 1-2 days usually after.It is extrememly difficult to not have a working refridgerator for days, much less weeks and months at a time.

Currently we have been without a continuous correctly working refridgerator since early spring to late last summer and through the current day . This includes through Halloween Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years and this is a "good estimate' of the time. It has probably been closer to the entire year. The fridge was working after repairs longer at first, and then progressively shorter and shorter.

Do Not Think I can overestimate the frustration and not to mention the loss of food and money to replace said food.

I feel we have been over and above being polite about this whole ordeal and can not take much more.Please,Please,Please Do SOMETHING to REMEDY this Situation NOW!

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Salesperson was good, Good salesperson.

Comments

#1419217

Contact your local news media to get results. Sears will do nothing to help you. Rochester NY