With Company response Not resolved

Wanted to buy WeedWacker as a satisfied previous cust. No sales asst available.

One helping a couple cash out for over 20 mins. Others wandering around not offering assist. 95th & Metcalf, Overland Park, KS. Used to love this store, I walked out.

Funny how the field below wants the value of my loss. LOL, the store lost a sale over 200 dollars. Now this site wants me to submit at least 100 words.

I guess you cannot be ticked off with less that 100? I do not comprehend the need to state a complaint in at least 100 words.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear rpbks09,

We apologize for any negative customer service you may have experienced recently. We expect all of our associates to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the name you posted with here (rpbks09), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Burlington, Ontario, Canada #688602

sears in Canada is the same..likely be out of business in 5 years anyways...I wont miss them