One month ago I called Sears to request technician service for my treadmill, I requested the appointment for today January 13, to assure I could be more available to receive what I requested. Sears does not't call to confirm appointments (bad policy), so I called their customer service line yesterday (Jan 12) to assure appropriate use of my time.

In my call, I was told by customer service personnel that they don't give time appointments in Puerto Rico, and that they recommend: "I should take my day off and rest while they arrive".(abusive) wait at least from 8am to 5pm.You know what? I did, I woke up 2:30 am , I went to start my work at the hospital, (doctor) left some things done, and traveled back home to beat home at 8:00am as they told me; then I stayed at home until 5:30pm and they never arrived after nine hours . During this period I called twice a 1 800 number and I received the same response. "there is nothing we can do , for Puerto Rico, there are no hour for appointments, so just wait.

We cannot call the technician. Just wait. After the nine hour wait, I called again and asked for a supervisor, they made me wait in the phone , hearing music for twenty minutes finally they hung the phone. I lost nine hours of my work day just for nothing.

Finally I went back to the hospital to complete my work, nine hours late.

They have no respect for their clients.

Comments