Layout of Store

So just a note to say I will never ever use SEARS ever again!I had a full protection agreement on my washer and for 3 weeks, 3 straight appointments in a row NO ONE SHOWED UP to fix it!!

I called the 3rd party who the job was outsourced to and they didn't even bother to call back. The service is horrible!!! and SEARS is repair is a joke!!!!!

I want a full refund on my money for the protection agreement and Sears says call back tomorrow, our files need to update over night!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being treated poorly and non honored warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.