A technician was supposed to show up between 1-5. It's 7pm do you think I should still wait.

On the web site I filled in the info about when they would show up or about the visit this afternoon. They had no record.

After I called Manilla they said oh no its on. but of course they couldn't[t tell me when he might show up, but he would call and be there.

As with the other calls I've made to Sears this past week setting up the appointment and a fraudulent warranty, the people in the Philippines are very hard to understand. Their English is terrible. Sears couldn't care less.

I also tried calling the 800 number for Sears headquarters and they wouldn't accept the phone call--out of area. They don't want any interaction with customers.

Sick of Sears. You wasted my day. Norman Danzig

Reason of review: Service tech didn't show up.

Preferred solution: I want to be paid for my time you wasted..

Comments

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY