With Company response

On 5-29-13, I ordered a refrigerator from Sears. It was suppose to be delivered on 6-3-13. I received a call asking me to call to set-up a new delivery date. This was acceptable because of problem in their warehouse. Delivery was rescheduled for 6-6-13; there no call or no delivery on this date. It was rescheduled again on 6-7-13, again no call and no delivery. Both time I had to call them for a status check. Delivery was rescheduled for 6-13-13, again no call no delivery. I finally talked with a rep Naomi Parker who stated that refrigerator still was not placed in their database for delivery on Friday 6-14-13, but she would not get off the phone until she is sure I would receive this refrigerator on Friday 6-14-13. This refrigerator was delivered on 6-14-13. The delivery men could not complete installation because they did not have all the necessary screws to put the handles on the doors.

The delivery men made several calls they could not get the necessary support to resolve this matter. I talked with someone overseas and was told it would take 7 to 10 days to mail screws to put the handles on the doors.

Once I received the screws I have call repairs for someone to come and put the handles on the refrigerators door. It is unfair for me to have to wait this long for handles to be put on a refrigerator that is costing $2475.93.

I had waited 14 days for delivery I’m still having problems with Sears. Because it have taking so long to get this refrigerator delivered. A rep name Joyce that works in the Complaint Department on 6-7-14 gave me case number 1470614. She told me that my husband and I could go to Sears or Kmart because of the problem we have experienced and purchase a small college size refrigerator for $80.00 they would reimburse us. Call them back with the credit card number that was used and the receipt number and amount of purchase. They would send us a check or credit our account for $80.00. He called them on Friday with all the necessary information. I found out on 7-13-13, the information had not been put in their database to get reimbursement.

7-14-13 I was told by a rep call Frank that worked in the same department but did not know Joyce because it was not purchased at Sears they cannot send us credit they only give an $80.00 gift card. A gift will not pay for charge that was put on our credit card. I have requested to talk with a manager many time the reps refuses to get a manager on the phone for me. Many of the calls have gone to oversea reps that are very rude and very difficult to communicate with. I need help with getting this matter resolved.

I was told on Thursday 6-6-13 that I would received a $100.00 gift because of the no call, no delivery. On Friday 6-7-13, was told to go purchase a small college small refrigerator they would send checks if it was not purchased on our sears card. Now a rep name Frank is refusing to do this. I gave him by case number 1470614, he claim he did not see the information I gave about the case number. Frank put me on hold for about 15 minutes stated that he was going to talk with a manager. He came back and said because the small refrigerator was not purchased at a Sears he could only give me a gift card and not a check. That is not the information we were told. On 7-14-13, the smallest refrigerator at Sear cost $160.00 without taxes. We were told to check at Kmart their smallest refrigerator was $89.99, with taxes. On 6-14-13, I called Sears Executive Customer Department and talked with Veronica that gave a number 1888-266-4043 ext. 56. I called her talk with her about issue I had with Frank and could reach her back.

I asked over and over again to speak with a manager was never given that opportunity.

I need help dealing with this matter; “Please Help!” I have spent many, many hours dealing with this problem.

I have spent many, many hours dealing with this problem. These are the numbers I have called are

1. 314-830-2877, talked with Brad he said wait or cancel the order

2. 618-798-5305 talked with Sherry and Debbie

3. 800-7732-7747 Stephanie, Gina and Jackie oversea rep very rude

4. 800-479-6351 Joyce, Ruyanna and Frank

5. 800-732-7747 Naomi Parker

6. 847-286-2500 request to talk with Edward S Lampert CEO

7. 888-266-4043 x56 Veronica and Gloria

Review about: Sears Claim.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #748444

The next time you talk to someone RECORD the conversation and then you have proof of what was said. Check to be sure your state allows that and then contact your attorney general and the better business bureau in your state. Good luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated which means that we handle issues from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We'd first like to offer our sincere apologies for the numerous calls and numerous people you've been transferred to regarding the issue with your refrigerator. I know this experience has been very frustrating and concerning to you and your husband. This is not the type of service that we want our customer's to receive and I know it would not be acceptable to me if the same situation happened to my family. Our team is part of the executive social media customer relations department. We handle the highest level of escalated customer relations issues. Letters sent to our corporate offices are handled by part of our team and we (Sears Cares) handle issues escalated via Social Media, such as Pissed Consumer. Your issue will remain here in our office with a personal case manager who will oversee the problem until it’s resolved. I encourage you to allow us to try and help.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name that I've assigned to you, (Anonymous418934), for reference to your issue and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #666861

If this is an honest attempt to correct a problem,

thank you.

All any consumer has ever asked for is to be able to purchase a decent product for our money, and the knowledge that the company that sells the product stands behind it's advertising.

It would certainly renew my faith in shopping at Sears.