2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Kemore Elite refrigerator to the tune of $2000 plus the warranty/maint. agreement.

This was a black friday sale, so the price was discounted $1600. This is a $3600 refrigerator that was supposed to be their top of the line model manufactured by LG for sears. While the machine runs ok, it makes the incessant, loud buzzing, humming vibrating noise. We had out mandatory annual maintence, complained about it, the service tech adjusted the doors and the noise stopped for a few weeks.

NOW its louder than ever... My husband is partially def and this machine is loud enough for him to think the neighbors are mowing the grass with their farm tractor. I suffer severely dibilitating migraines and need to have quiet. There is no rest.

This machine grates on our nerves like chinese water torture. I have called the sears customer service # 2x and was told that they refuse to send out a technitian for a noise and that we need to just deal with it. When I asked for a supervisor>>> I was told that there were no supervisors. Of course there arent.

(insert eye roll) Needless to say, we had a good experience with the store and have turned to them for assistance. While they said they will do what they can to escalate this matter, they too, deal with the same "customer service" that we as consumers get. I had tried to pursue a return of something that was purchased through Shop your way before the holidays and was told that my item wasnt eligible for return>even though they sent me an item i DID not order and I had to re-order paying 2x for the original item.

The customer service rep who signed the refusal to accept my return, was none other than "Frosty the Snowman." SEARS>YOU SUCK!!!! Next stop is the Better Business Bureau to file a complain that they sold me faulty goods and are failing to uphold their end of a service contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want my refrigerator replaced.

I liked: Store staff.

I didn't like: Phone customer service.

Comments