With Company response Not resolved

Never ever do Business with Sears online.

I ordered and paid for a Refrigerator that was to be delivered

the day before Thanksgiving. I took the day off and waited all day.

They did not even have the courtesy to call to say the delivery was delayed. I had to call them to find out that the delivery was delayed a week because the item was out of stock.

After several phone calls and a heated email they offered me an 80.00 refund for the inconvenience and rescheduled for one week.

I then received an email that said your delivery is just 3 days away, here's how to prepare.

Again I took the day off and again the delivery did not come and I did not receive a call.

I was transferred several times and then told the delivery was again rescheduled because the item was out of stock.

They had the nerve to offer me a 10% off my next purchase. As if that was ever going to happen!

Meanwhile this company has had my money for two weeks.

The delivery is scheduled for Monday. I wonder what year?

Do yourself a favor, just don't do business with this company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Greetings!

We've obviously dropped the ball in regards to your delivery.We would appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward.Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

it happens more than you know. True fact.