My Sears order number is 842759051 I have been waiting for delivery of the order since 12/12/16, that is from LAST YEAR!Every single time delivery date is approaching it changes to another date and this has happened several times.

We have even called Sears, were the customer service rep assures us that the order will go through this time and NOTHING. This is utterly ridiculous and nothing we ever expected from what is supposed to be a reputable company like Sears. To say we are disappointed is to put it lightly. We wanted this item for Christmas of 2016 as our old microwave has stopped working.

If Sears cannot dliver the item, they should have just said so in the first place instead of feeding us lies. We would like to know the reason the items were not delivered. The new delivery is 04/27/17- I wonder what reason you will come up with now?

This has been far too long, if they don't have the merchandise they should upgrade free of charge and send immediately.Delivery is for: Wellington Olander Nassau, Bahamas C/O Betty K 3701 NW South River D MIami, Florida 33142 Wellington Olander Phone 772 539-0173 or 242 323-1677 Thank you

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.