Do not buy Nordic Track equipment from Sears -- they will not assemble or deliver it properly. They cannot control their own warehouse delivery teams and just send them voice messages that get ignored.

I have spent hours on the phone with customer service - don't make the same mistake I did - their delivery guys come in a team of 2 when the order said they needed a 4 man team, say they can't bring it upstairs, and drop the machine off in the box at the front door with no signature. They say they will return. It becomes clear to me later that they scammed me by "delivering" it without assembly or taking it to the second floor and after reading the other reviews here I suppose I should be glad that they delivered it at all!

Sears has declined dramatically and they seem to choose low rate contractors and disconnected warehouses intent on killing their own image.

Calls to Customer Support are useless - they just say "we will leave a message with the warehouse" and it goes nowhere. They have no power to enforce delivery or get another team to deliver the equipment.

I bought the NordicTrack warranty along with it -- time will tell if that was also a mistake.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product, Price, Warranty.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery experience.

Comments