Dundee, Michigan

I tried to make a purchase online that was on sale, I was told they were out of stock and could not place an order online, so I called the store and was told they had one but the purchase price was a $100.00 more to purchase it at there west gate store in toledo ohio.I guess that is why most of sears stores in michigan have closed.

Why would you post a sale online an say you are out of stock when you have one at your store.I will not shop at your stores anymore and will tell all my Facebook friends about my experience

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with phone reps nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of espn enforcer air hockey table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned espn enforcer air hockey table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments